Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Battle Of The Bands

If you know Clinton at all, you know that his favorite band of all time is Coheed and Cambria.

You could easily call it his obsession. He has countless records, c.d.'s, t-shirts, posters (some of them signed by the band), has seen them live 3 or 4 times.

He has some deluxe book thing the band signed as well. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!)

Yesterday, he shocked me by giving me a package that came in the mail. What was inside made me tear up a bit. Not going to lie.

My favorite band is A Day To Remember. If you don't like hard rock, you won't like them, trust me. I have some of their records, a t-shirt, and I had a c.d. but during the transition of the storm it was lost.

This results in a constant battle of the bands, we usually listen to Coheed but every once in a while we listen to ADTR.

Oh, back to the package, Clinton got me A day to remember's Homesick c.d. and it was SIGNED BY THE BAND.

I'm so excited I can't see straight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment