Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Boy, Girl?

Clinton and I have noticed a trend with Vada. Literally, everywhere we go people think she's a boy. I know it's my fault because I don't constantly have bows in her hair and she doesn't constantly have the color pink on her.

She doesn't notice, and I try not to make things awkard for people but sometimes, I just want to scream "HE IS A SHE!" 

I know it's my fault because since we didn't know that she was a girl, we have alot of gender neutral and boy clothes, and since I'm lazy she wears them.

Is other news, Vada talks ALL of the time. I have video of her talking, but it's on my phone and I don't know how to upload it, I guess it will stay on my phone. 


1 comment:

  1. Save the video for me to watch in a couple weeks!

    Everyone thought Caedmon was a girl in his chick Halloween costume, for the second year in a row. He didn't care. So neither did I.

    ReplyDelete