Thursday, November 1, 2012

Vada & Shoes

It finally happened.


My favorite clogs got a hole in them. Although it shouldn't be as shocking saying as I've had them since my senior year of high school, and I've probably worn them about a million times and they finally failed me. I was heartbroken.
I had to show how the old shoes looked compared to the new shoes. 

But since I finally broke them, that meant I could buy a new pair. So luckily American Eagle had the exact same shoes and they only went up 5 dollars since I bought them last, saying as they came from an expensive store (okay, some people probably don't think they're that expensive but I'm cheap) to me that didn't seem bad.

Good bye old friend.

Anyway, now that you've endured my shoe depression here is a few pictures of Vada.

Our baby girl was a giraffe for Halloween! 

The local photography ran a Halloween special that I couldn't pass up, so Vada got all dressed up and we went in and got probably one of the cutest pictures of her EVER.

We had a great time trick-or-treating, and Vada got to see almost all of her family in her costume, and she was really good!


And this is a picture of Vada at a month old. I cannot believe she is already six months old! She was so tiny and now she is just such a big girl! 



No comments:

Post a Comment