Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What Did You Just Call Me?

Almost every time I go into the health department for Vada's wic, Kan-Be-Healthy's, or Immunizations they almost always compliment how polite and organized I am.

Really? Me? Organized?

They obviously haven't seen the inside of Vada's diaper bag, my car or my house for that matter.

Every time Vada has an appointment for something or another they send out a detailed list of what you are supposed to bring, so I do what I'm told and put what I need into either her healthwave folder, her wic folder or her immunizations folder.

I'm guessing people must not bring these things to their appointments.

They way I look at it is that they are providing a service to me and my family. So I need to do whatever to make their lives and jobs easier by having everything I need at my fingertips without hesitation.

Also, about the polite thing, why wouldn't you be polite to the people at the health department? They're providing you with  an array of services at little to no cost.

 Oh, and I have seen how rude people are to them and I try to say everything I want to by just glaring at them, but I'm pretty sure I just look like I have a lazy eye and I'm confused or something.

But I'm pretty sure I always have a look of confusion of my face.

If you didn't already know that.


No comments:

Post a Comment