Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Vada

Vada is now standing against things without me helping her. I have to help her get up but once she's standing she's fine. She can pull her self up sometimes but since her legs are so chunky she seems to have a really hard time getting them loose.

This would be the spot where I would upload the million cute pictures I have of Vada but my computer is in the shop and until I hear what's wrong with it, I'm trying not to upload my hundreds and hundreds of pictures to Clinton's computer. So we will see.

Last week at wic Vada weighed 20.1 pounds and was 25 1/2 inches long.

She now weighs more than Charlotte, not by much and I'm sure Char will pass her in no time but there is a fun fact for you.

Vada also is talking a lot more,and LOVES her daddy.


1 comment:

  1. It has now been two weeks since I last saw Vada. She is not allowed to change when I'm not around, FYI.

    ReplyDelete