Monday, December 17, 2012

Boogie woogie Christmas

It's been decided.

Vada loves Christmas. She loves the book, "How The Grinch Stole Christmas", she loves Christmas music, she loves trying to get our Christmas tree and gifts.

Today I turned on traditional Christmas music and she has been standing at the coffee table dancing, screaming and laughing.  It's probably the cutest thing ever.

She also loves helping me "wrap" Christmas gifts, she has chewed and almost broken at least three gifts that I've wrapped. Thankfully our tree is on our trunk and the gifts are on the trunk and the only baby that can somewhat reach it is with her mama on Christmas break.

She and I danced to Boogie Woogie Christmas and she laughed so hard.

She also thought it was hilarious when I busted my face trying to hop over her standing toy and face planted on our carpet.

Such a loving baby.

1 comment:

  1. Adelaide laughed out loud when she read this. Such a loving niece.

    ReplyDelete