Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween

Is it just me or are people going a little bit over board when it comes to their kids halloween costumes?

I remember a local woman here in Fredonia talk about how if the costume is cute, she is willing to spend upwards to 100 dollars on her kids costumes.

She obviously didn't have a mother like my mom who I can only think of maybe one or two occasions where she bought a halloween costume for us, we either made it from our dress up box or mom made it herself.

While I would love to make Vada's costume, I don't really have any stores locally to buy the things I need so I ordered it online, I made sure I ordered something that could be worn by our future kids as well. And although it did cost me 20 dollars if all goes to plan it will be worn more than once and by multiple children.

Any guesses on what Vada is going to be for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment