Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Hereditary

Lately while trying to get Vada to bed, I'll rock her in our rocking chair, only have one lamp on and have our t.v. on low. While doing this I have watched quite a bit of random shows that look somewhat interesting and don't involve high speed chases.

This results in kids shows, psychics, ghosts and usually a murder show or two.

Last night, while watching a show called "Sensing Murder" (it's about 2 psychic mediums trying to bring closure to families whose loved ones were murdered and their cases have run cold) I became especially paranoid and scared.

Picture it, a young mother who stays at home with two babies all day and is by herself.

Sound familiar? Oh right, that's because that's what I do, and that is also what a lady did in 1979 when some  random guy just broke into her house and KILLED HER. He didn't just kill her, he bashed her head in with a bowling pin!

Fun fact, I had a birthday party when I was 9 at a bowling alley. And guess what they gave me as a gift... an old bowling pin.

Is anyone else scared right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment