Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Girls

Vada had a Dr.'s appointment today, no shots because she has to get them at the health dept. for her insurance to cover it. She weighed 17.7 pounds and is 26.5 in. long. She is in the 90th percentile for height and weight. She has a little bit of redness in her throat from being sick all last week but other than that she is perfect!

She also loves being around her cousin Charlotte, if Vada sees Charlotte she just smiles and becomes really happy. Charlotte gets somewhat excited usually as well, I think it's because Char knows that Vada will let her chew on her without a fight usually.

This is how most of the day goes, Vada falls over and Charlotte tries to crawl over her to get to toys,me, the remote,my phone or her bottle.


Here is another bit of big news (well to us anyway), we're getting cable! Well, dish network but you get the picture. After almost 3 years, we now can afford it, and I am pretty stinking excited. There are only so many things you can watch on Netflix. So it'll be nice to have that option. 


Every Thursday I try to bake something with the girls, I feel like it'll teach them measurements and it's something fun for us to do together. So far, I've only done it twice but they love the fact they get to help dump things into the bowl, and as you can see Charlotte is more than willing to help. I also try to take a picture of the girls with their finished product. Here is the Chocolate Chip cookies they made and they also made some Mexican Wedding Cookies.

Finally, here is a picture that just makes me laugh. Hard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment