Monday, October 8, 2012

Hey Baby Girl, Look At Mama!

On the second of every month I take a picture of Vada on a white sheet, with a sign stating how old she is. This past month she turned 5 months old, and I received a TON of compliments on the one picture I posted on Facebook. What they didn't see was the pictures before and after that one picture.

That's what usually happens when it's the picture of the month time, Vada is really cute in one picture but I have to take about 20 to get that one picture, and usually by the end of it she's so mad she can't even see straight.

Here are a few of the rejects of these past 5 months, starting with numero uno.

Enjoy.

Mom. Feed me. Now.

 What's that?
 And we were done with that session
Chatty Cathy.
Mom, this tu-tu and my hands are just so interesting!



No comments:

Post a Comment