Sunday, September 16, 2012

Juicy.

Tonight has been as a whole juicier than normal. What makes it juicier than normal you ask?

Vada spit up in my mouth. I did the dumbest thing and raised her over my head and she kind of exploded. It was warm. It also was disgusting, and it tasted a wee bit like sour milk. 

I slit my thumb open trying to get wax out of a candle votive.
And yes mom, I froze it and coincidentally that is why it broke in my hand. 

Oh and did I mention that someone *cough* Clinton *cough* stole ALL of my band aids and never brought them back? So I now have fun trying not to split my thumb open again so I don't bleed all over Vada or anything else for that matter.

Vada has started to roll over and is finally getting excited about toys. Especially ones I will let her put in her mouth.

Charlotte has figured out how to roll EVERYWHERE. I saw her staring at me between our recliner and love seat. Cute little lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment