Saturday, August 25, 2012

Random

This post is going to be about some random things, I can't really think of one thing to write about so I'm going to write about a whole bunch of random things.

First off, this week was my first week back to watching Charlotte, the only difference was that I had Vada also. Yes, I am that crazy to watch a 6 month old and a 4 month old at the same time. It wasn't too bad, the girls are pretty good and they're both learning how to share Auntie AKA mommy and that they have to share their toys and such.

They both are pretty interested in each other and Charlotte is always willing to look and try and touch Vada's face and head. Vada takes having Charlotte drool all over her pretty well too.

Another thing that has happened this past Saturday night was that Vada baby was baptized! I haven't uploaded the pictures to my computer yet and I'll probably make her baptism a whole different post.

I don't really have anything else going on that's exciting so I'll just upload some pictures now.....

 We went on a vacation to Iowa to visit Aunt Kristy and her family.
 Vada's 3 month picture.
 Talking to her daddy.
 Smiling at mom.
 One of probably 2 pictures of just Vada and I.
Holding on to her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment