Thursday, August 30, 2012

Feel Free To Judge.

Vada is going to be in a beauty pageant.

Boom, weren't expecting that bomb were you?

With that being said I'm going to give you a few moments to judge and roll your eyes at me because that's exactly what I do when people usually say that they have put their daughters in pageants.

But hear me out....

It's in Thayer, KS so it's not anything special and it's during their homecoming. The only outfit she will wear is a t-shirt and a diaper but she can wear any bow we want. And yes, I am having her wear a fancy shmancy bow.

Also, she is pretty freaking cute and I'm pretty sure it's free.

So free entertainment on a Friday night and I get to show my daughter off? Uh, yes please!

Let me also note that this will be her first and last pageant, the closest thing that will come to a pageant that she will be allowed to do is 4-H fashion review and/or Dance Recitals.

I also feel the need to bedazzle darth vader on a t-shirt for Clinton so he can support her. Let's see if I can convince him to wear a bedazzled t-shirt in the first place..

Wish us luck!!


Update: She lost. Some women actually painted their babies toe nails! Okay, unless you have twins to me that seems a bit extreme. I mean, come on this is a beauty contest not really even a pageant. Really?

I just don't understand people.

No comments:

Post a Comment