Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Anniversary Clinton!

Today is our one year anniversary. How was your first year of marriage? Was it is as interesting as ours? Because we had a hell of a year here are some examples of what our year entailed....


  • One month to the day after our wedding I found out I was pregnant.
  •  6 months into your marriage, did you loose your house to a tornado? Because lord we did, and I now think I have PTSD when storms happen at night. (The whole 2 that we have had have completely scared me to death, to the point where I almost start shaking.)
  • We had our first born 3 months before our wedding anniversary.
  • The past two years we have been in a drought, since Clinton is a farmer, it has hit us hard.


So for gifts for our paper anniversary Clinton bought me a house to live in and some flowers. And I bought Clinton an Ice cream cake from dairy queen and gave birth to our daughter.

Happy first anniversary dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment