Monday, February 11, 2013

Really God? Really?

You know it's going to be a bad day when your day has been horrible and it's not even 8:30.

Here is a list of what's going on this morning.

  • My car wouldn't start this morning and I was already running late.
  • I spilt cranberry juice all over the car, and since I was running late I had to wait to clean it up.
  • I was late to work. Basically Kelli had a whole minute to spare. 
  • I'm already cranky when running late to anything so running late along with all these things made for a really crappy day. Vada heard a plethora of bad words this morning from both parens.
  • Why is it when you are already running late, every slow driver in the world comes out of the woodworks? 
Let's see what else can happen today.

No comments:

Post a Comment