Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Challenge Thee To A Fight

I did something stupid.

 I challenged Clinton to a snow ball fight. Which, to his credit he said he didn't want to and I had to talk him into it.

It wasn't until I was walking on the back side of the house scared that he was going to pop out and throw one at my face that I realized just how stupid my idea was.

During our epic battle, Vada was watching through the screen door cheering (yelling) for mom to beat dad. But after Clinton throwing a mountain of snow and nailing me in the face, he won. And I built a snowman.

Vada LOVED going outside in the snow, only problem was she couldn't move in her snow suit so she can only sit up for a minute before it becomes too much and she kind of mimicks a tree that's just been cut down and topples over.

No comments:

Post a Comment