Sunday, January 6, 2013

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Clinton and I have been together for 3 years.

We went on our first date on January 2nd, 2010. Little late, I know.

We went on a double date with my sister Kelli and Clinton's brother Aaron. We went  to Applebee's and went bowling, which I won by the way.

I got spinach stuck in my teeth and Clinton farted on our first date, we should have known it was destiny.

Tonight we had a date without leaving the house to celebrate, since we have Kyle and Logan for the week we had to get creative.

So I had Kyle and Logan watch Vada while Clinton and I laid in bed and listened to Death Cab For Cutie and cuddled. It was fantastic, and those 15 minutes flew by.

The reason Death Cab is so important to us is because that was the first band we had in common that we both liked and they sing our song, "I'll follow you into the dark".

Happy Anniversary, dear!



No comments:

Post a Comment