Monday, January 28, 2013

Cousinly love

Today Vada was crying and Charlotte crawled over pulled Vada's sock off and tried to shove it in Vada's mouth. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard and Vada just looked so confused she stopped crying.

A little off topic but I have to get glasses. I went to the doctor today and found out I have astigmatism  and I need glasses to be able to see far away. And the black dots I've been seeing are due to fluid in my eye and the amount, it goes down a little but and the block dots appear then. Bit everything else looks good.

Clinton and I have started a new show called The Following and we are addicted.

 He and his dad are working on building another pond and they put our circle drive in! Yay! Next up, is the front porch.

Oh and only a week until Coheed's new album comes out, this is a big deal at my house.

1 comment:

  1. 1) When I saw the title "Cousinly Love" on my blog feed I was a little concerned- until I saw it was your blog. Then it all made sense.

    2) I love the story of Charlotte stuffing a sock in Vada's open mouth. Sounds about right, for a daughter of Kelli.

    3) Can't wait to see you in glasses!

    ReplyDelete