Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ah, I can hear Lil John now....

Ah, middle school dances. Those embarrassing 2-3 hours of acting like you knew how to dance, when really  we probably looked like this.

In fact, I'm willing to bet on it.

At least in the picture above I can blame it on the fact that was my bachelorette party and we had a few drinks prior. What brings me to reminisce middle school dances?
Kyle. 

Kyle is Clintons younger brother. This past weekend, Kyle had a middle school dance and apparently had a really good time. He also even had a date, which baffled me because at our middle school dances the boys stood around the sides of the gym while the girls all huddled together and 'danced'. When Clinton found out he had a date, he jumped on the chance to try and teach Kyle how to slow dance. I don't think I've laughed so hard watching Clinton 'teach' Kyle how to dance. 

I also don't think I have ever seen Kyle get so red. 

No comments:

Post a Comment