Friday, April 5, 2013

Pocket Watch

I have started to use Clinton's old pocket knife as our weed eater. There isn't much grass in our yard and that weeds were really starting to become out of control.

This was a terrible idea.

So I texted my mom and my sister to see how much a new weed eater would cost.

In the text I said, "Are weed eaters expensive? This pocket watch crap has got to go."

To which my sister said "What? I'm so confused..."

After some explanation, I think it just verified that I'm crazy and garden with spoons and weed eat with pocket knives. I use what I have and what's free, okay? 

I'm just cheap when it comes to gardening and yard equipment apparently.  

Here is proof I can grow something without killing it!
Sorry you'll have to turn your head sideways to look at it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment