Friday, January 27, 2012

The two S's are expecting.

Last night while waiting for the chicken cook for dinner, I decided I was so hungry I couldn't wait the 45 minutes until supper was ready. So I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich. Normally, this wouldn't be that exciting except that Sam was inside during this time and decided that I needed to share my sandwich. Now, normally I wouldn't have a problem with this but baby Huser must have been starving because my stomach decided no, I would eat this whole sandwich by myself. No help from Sam. Needless to say she wasn't happy and actually stared at the toaster and bread on the counter until Clinton said, "You know, you could make one for her and probably get some really good pictures of her eating the sandwich." Oh did I get some pictures. A whopping three of them because she ate the stupid thing so fast. I guess the puppies in her belly decided they were starving as well.
Do I get one?
 I got her to smile-ish!

Devouring her new favorite food
Can I have another one?


Oh and about her puppies, if you know ANYONE who wants a Great Pyrenees puppy, they'll be ready to go in May. Also on that note, Sam has a date with the Vet to get fixed in July! All together now, YAY!







2 comments:

  1. No puppies for us, thanks, but I will take a grilled cheese sandwich that I'm now craving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I figured the LAST thing you needed to add to your already hectic life is a puppy that will become the size of a miniature horse. I do think one positive about having a newborn and puppies at the same time, I should get some ridiculously cute pictures. Ha.

    ReplyDelete